Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Feb 09, 2022     Views: 403

You should report your lost ID to the ID Center, located on the 8th floor of Frontier Hall. There is a replacement charge of $25 for lost IDs.

The ID Center is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. The ID Center is closed on official University holidays.

You can contact the ID Center by phone: 412-392-8066 or email: