Answered By: Library Staff Last Updated: Aug 22, 2022 Views: 154
Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2022 Views: 154
There are several ways to search for books that we don't have here at the library. You can search EZBorrow or submit an Interlibrary Loan request. Here are some instructions for using both services.
- From the Library Website, go into EZBorrow.
- This will take you to the EZBorrow Search Box.
- Then just search for the book you are looking for and request it!
- When prompted, select Point Park University as your home institution and enter your Point Park email address and password.
For Interlibrary Loan:
- From the Library Website, go into Borrow from Another Library.
- For a book, go into Request a Book.
- Fill out the request form and hit submit.