Answered By: Lauren Irvin Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015 Views: 96
Answered By: Lauren Irvin
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015 Views: 96
There are several ways to search for books that we don't have here at the library. You can search EZ-Borrow or submit an Interlibrary Loan request. Here are some instructions for using both services.
- From the Library Website, go into EZ-Borrow.
- Put in your Patron ID (this is your barcode number which is the number on the back of your Student ID under the barcode).
- This will take you to the EZ-Borrow Search Box.
- Then just search for the book you are looking for and request it!
For Interlibrary Loan:
- From the Library Website, go into Borrow from Another Library.
- For a book, go into Request a Book.
- Fill out the request form and hit submit.